Most Popular

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Black Swan Halloween Look using all Bare Escentuals

Hi Beauties,
 When I saw the Black Swan I absolutely fell in love with the makeup. I told my sis "I have to wear that for Halloween!!" So I created the look using all BE products!!
 I first drew the outline for the eye makeup shape with Buxom Insider in Pearl. You don't want to apply the white powder on to the eye area. You want the black to go directly on the skin later.  Since I have tan skin I had to lighten it up. I used Emphasize It to lighten my skin tone. I buffed it on all over my face using a Heavenly Face Brush. I then used Velvet Cream with a Full Tapered Shadow Brush to make the area under my eyes & my t-zone pale white. Now I used Round The Clock liner in Midnight to draw the outline for the black winged eye makeup. Once that is done, I used Buxom Smoky Stick in Smokin Pistol to to color the entire area black. make sure you stay in the lines. I then used a Full Edge Liner Brush to make the metallic silver stripes with Extreme Glimmers Silver. On my lips I used Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Fresno for the outline then Barcelona in the inner part of the lip. I used a lip brush to gradually fade the colors into one another. I also did my hands. I applied eye primer to the top of my hands & buffed Soft Black eyeshadow on them & then Sterling Silver along the center of my fingers.
 Its simple & easy. The hardest part is making the eye designs identical. everything else is a breeze. Hope you like it!






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Love & Extreme Glimmer Sparkles, Jess

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I too plan to do Black Swan inspired makeup for Halloween when I take my son trick or treating. However, I never got the mesh for my face yet! I guess I'm running out of time! You did a remarkable job! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete