Most Popular

Friday, August 5, 2011

Bare Escentuals Insider Cheek Tint Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties,
  Today I am reviewing bareMinerals Insider Cheek Tint kit. I was able to pick this up at Sephora in NYC yesterday. I'm in love!! This kit is amazing!! Everything in it is brand new, no repeats or dupes here!!! This made me super excited! Can you tell how hyped I am about it yet????
  Its a five piece kit in a cute slim box. This is bareMinerals official introduction to the new Cheek Tint. It is a cheek stain that give a "stay-put glow." When I open the jar I can automatically tell this was not like the blushes we are use to. The consistency of the mineral is a bit thicker & silkier than regular mineral blush, almost like a cream powder. You need very little of this product & when I say little I mean like a quarter of the amount you use from your regular mineral blush! Its that pigmented. There are two shadows in this kit. One is a soft pink with a beautiful pinkish lilac sheen. The other is a dark grayish purple base with an iridescent purple sheen & diamond twinkles. You have got to see this in person! You also get a beautiful light cherry deep pink gloss & a Double Ended Tapered Blush & Shadow Brush.
  I love how well this kit is put together. I can't wait to rock this today!! Below is a list of whats included!

EYES
Panache (sunlit pink)
Smolder (twilight violet)
FACE
Cheek Tint in Flirt (flirty pink)
LIPS
100% Natural Lipgloss in Cherry Bomb (berry cherry crush)
TOOLS
Double Ended Tapered Blush & Shadow Brush
EXTRAS
Application tip card & slim storage box.









This gloss has me singing "Ch-ch-ch-cherry Bomb!!!"

 This kit is currently exclusive to Sephora & Sephora's online store. This one you need to get ;) The price for this kit is $36.

Let me know what you think about it! Post your messages below.

Peace & Sparkles!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, this looks awesome!!!! And now I have "Cherry Bomb" stuck in my head...not a bad thing at all :) I need this kit...asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very excited after seeing these swatches.. thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine comes Friday!! so excited, I am in love just by looking at pics and swatches... your post makes me want this 20x more now!! I will be in love with the cheek tint and lip gloss, I know! great review of the blush, was wondering if the consistency felt "different" than other blushes. Thanks, Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to get this kit sometime soon! Love the colors and new products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually passed on this kit and now I think I need to go back, lol

    ReplyDelete