I am in the middle of getting some blog postings together for you & I ran across this one Facebook!! Bravon Pascua, BE's Global Master Artist, announced that Ulta will be hosting a huge Bare Escentuals Holiday Celebration featuring The Glamorous Life Please contact your local ULTA to book your appointment! Below is the photo of the Face Chart created by Bravon Pascua using the beautiful pieces in the kit. I have also quoted Bravon's letter with a step by step to create the look! How awesome is this?? I can not WAIT for December 8th!
Here is Bravon's letter:
"Hey Facebook fans and friends,
Mark your calendars for an incredible Holiday Event hosted by Bare Escentuals at ULTA on Thursday December 8th. Call your local ULTA store to book an appointment before they fill up.
I've created a special Holiday Look just for this event using ULTA's Exclusive Glamorous Life Collection, I highly advise all of you to get your hands on this amazing kit before it's gone cause I'm telling you, this kit is HOT!
Here's my inspiration for the ULTA Holiday Event Look:
For fall/winter 2011/2012 makeup trends, the natural make-up look with pops of dramatic vampy colors are especially HOT this season. Flawless, healthy looking skin is all the rave, and let’s face it, never goes out of fashion! The classic smoky eye and sheer washes of red, wine and purple layered over your favorite nude lipcolor speaks elegant and sexy lips! Below are five important categories inspired from ‘New York Fashion Week’.
• Complexion – Skin should be clean and perfect. A flawless complexion begins with the gorgeous look of beautiful, bare skin that you get with bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation. Don’t be afraid to use different shades of bareMinerals SPF 15 foundation to achieve the look of flawless skin. Radiate the complexion sweeping Brightening Gold Mineral Veil all over the face.
• Cheeks – Sheer washes of rose and mauve toned blush, layered over gold/nude shimmer looked amazingly gorgeous! Perfect look for holiday.
• Eyes – Smoky eye make-up is definitely one of the hottest make-up trends this season. The only thing that changes about the smoky eye is the eyeshadow shade. Sheer beige or vanilla eyeshadow layered over olive greens, deep purples or espresso browns looked beautiful on the models and surprisingly the perfect shade choices for all skin tones and eye color! Round The Clock Eyeliner in 8pm applied to the upper and lower lash line base is a must. Smudged out for smoky eye perfection and long lasting waterproof wear finishing off with layers of black mascara.
• Lips – I love the look of sheer shades of red, purple or wine lipgloss layered over matte nude lipcolor. Pretty Amazing Lipgloss in Panache keeps you right on trend.
• Brows – This fall, the trend for brows were bold, front & center. Bold brows framed the faces of models for that picture perfect, eye catching important visual trend.
Hope this inspires you to glam it up for your bareMinerals Holiday Event. Have fun with the look!
So hurry up, call & make your appointment for the event! Seating is limited so jump on this ASAP!!! Don't wait or you'll miss out on the fun!!
Love & Glamorous Sparkles,