Most Popular

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

BRAVON Lip Spa Aqua Gloss Review, Photos and Swatches

Hi Beauties,
 Yes! One of my absolute favorite glosses! BRAVON Lip Spa Aqua Glosses are so good for your lips. So much so, that I keep one under my pillow and wear it to sleep. They are so moisturizing! I think this lip product saved my lips this winter. They have a sponge applicator and the shades are sheer and offer a hint of color and in some of these, shimmer. They are unscented and the colors are gorgeous! Rose Petal Tea is sure to sell out! So if you can get your hands on one, do it ASAP! I can't wait until you try these amazing moisturizing glosses!

BRAVON Lip Spa Aqua Gloss
Cranberry Cocktail - Sheer Cherry
Rose Petal Tea - Mauve With Lots Of Shimmer
Champagne - Peachy Light Brown
Pink Lemonade - Light Pink

Cranberry Cocktail, Rose Petal Tea, Champagne, Pink Lemonade



Pink Lemonade,  Champagne,  Rose Petal Tea,  Cranberry Cocktail 

 Pink Lemonade,  Champagne,  Rose Petal Tea,  Cranberry Cocktail 

These are really amazing! I just love the formula. You can purchase these tomorrow on the BRAVON website and enjoy your own Lip Spa in a tube!

Love & Sparkles,
 Jess






















No comments:

Post a Comment