Most Popular

Sunday, March 15, 2015

BRAVON Gel Tech Longwear Eye Liner, Lip Prefix Primer Liner and Pencil Sharpener Review, Photos and Swatches

Hi Beauties!
 I am so super excited about these! I have tried pretty much every gel liner ever made and trust me when I say, this is the best gel liner ever! The colors are vivid and don't get muddy after a while. BRAVON Gel Tech Liners stay true to their shade all day long. I have a teary eye and this liner does not budge. Like its sister the BRAVON Lip Prefix Primer Liner, these are pretty much tattoos until you want to remove them! The lip liners are such little multi-taskers! I have worn them as lip liner, matte lipstick and applied on the entire lip with BRAVON Lip Spa Aqua Glass lip gloss on top. You can create endless shades!
  I have also included pics of the BRAVON Pencil Sharpener. This sharpener is awesomeness! I am not sure how this was done, but the sharpener was created so that none to minimal product is loss when sharpening. How cool is that? It is definitely a must! I know I need a few more because they are fantastic! And in the long run, you'll be saving a lot of money on product loss. And get this, the Pencil Sharpener is less than $7 USD! Fantastic! Ok no more talking! Let's see pics!

 Gel Tech Longwear Eye Liner
Ebony - Black
Purpleheart - Deepest Plum
Deep Mahogany - Dark Brown
Pine - Deep Khaki Green
Burnt Oak - Blue-ish Silver
Blue Bark - True Medium Dusty Blue
Crystallized Wood - Dark Brown Base with golden shimmer

Ebony, Purpleheart, Deep Mahogany, Pine, Burnt Oak, Blue Bark, Crystallized Wood
Ebony, Purpleheart, Deep Mahogany, Pine, Burnt Oak, Blue Bark, Crystallized Wood

 Lip Prefix Primer Liner 
Plum - Medium Plum
Saffron - Deep Red
Cinnamon - Shimmery Medium Brown
Paprika - Orange/Red
Goji Berry - Mauve
Beet - Vivid Coraly Pink
Nutmeg - Perfect Nude


Plum   Saffron   Cinnamon   Paprika   Goji Berry   Beet   Nutmeg

 Plum   Saffron   Cinnamon   Paprika   Goji Berry   Beet   Nutmeg

Pencil Sharpener

I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have! Believe me once you glide these smooth lip and eye liners on, you will want them in every shade! Available exclusively at BRAVON Beauty website starting March 18, 2015!

Love & Sparkles,
Jess



2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this... I now have my order started.

    ReplyDelete