Friday, April 19, 2013

BareMinerals Sugar Rush Hydrating Eyecolor Collection Review and Swatches

Hi Beauties,
 These were sent to me by a friend.
  I'm so excited about this one! It is the first all loose mineral kit from BE this year with all new eye shadows! The colors are cool shades. Vanilla Shake is a white shimmer, Lemon Freeze is a light yellow sheen but if buffed a lot it tends to lean to a pinkish sheen. Peach Sorbet is a light peach sheen leaning to a shimmer, Iced Caramel is a milk chocolate copper sheen and Berry Chill is a burgundy sheen. I don't have the bag it came in so I can't write about that :/
 The shadow consistency is thick like a smoother version of the High Shines but these colors are NOT shimmery like the High Shines. They blend really nice and are high in pigment so you won't need to layer these. I really like this set.




 You can purchase these at QVC for $34.78 during Leslie's last QVC shows.

Love & Sparkles,
 Jess

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh- so pretty!!! I have to order!! So glad to see you blogging again!!! xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes NitaU These are all new shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Jessica for the review!! I am getting them especially after seeing your review!! The colors are gorgeous!!.
    Hope you are feeling well, and so glad to see you again!!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great review!! I had planned on ordering these but was thrilled to see your review. I didn't get 7 shades to Bare...because I believe that those were all old colors which I already own!

    ReplyDelete