Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buxom True Hue Blush Rendezvous & Brush Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties,
 Today I bring you Buxom True Hue Blush in Rendezvous & the Buxom Blush Brush!
 I've been wearing the buxom blushes for about a month now. The one I am reviewing today is Rendezvous a gorgeous soft raspberry with gold twinkles. It comes in a sleek black case that flips open with a mirror on the inner part of the lid. This blush is buildable & last all day long. The colors are not very pigmented but with two swipes, you are good to go. Please note that I simply press my brush into the palette & apply. If you swirl your brush on the palette you will pick up more product & won't have to double swipe.
 Now for the brush! The brush is a full tapered head with a silver metal handle. The brush head is similar to the Multi-Tasking Brush that came out in the Purist kit a few years back. It is ultra soft. I always recommend washing all brushes before use, especially this one. The hairs are dyed & may alter the look of your blush.
 All in all I am really enjoying the Buxom True Hue Blush in Rendezvous! It gives me a beautiful healthy glow that last all day!

Here are some photos of the brush.


Here is the blush!












You can purchase any of the Buxom Blushes by clicking here or visiting your nearest Sephora! To purchase the Buxom Blush Brush click here or visit Sephora!

Peace & Rendezvous Sparkles,
 Jess

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for reviewing this! I have been hoping you would! The color looks great and of course I love the sparkles!!!

    ReplyDelete