Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bare Escentuals The Dream Sequence Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties,
 Last week I was at the Herald Square Boutique for the launch of READY I was chatting up a storm with my dear friend Bravon. I asked him to suggest a palette for me & he said the Dream Sequence would be perfect for me! So I got it.
 The Dream Sequence is the purple palette. The colors all have twins in the loose mineral world. 500 Thread Count = Chenille, Romp = High Shine Moonshine, Boudoir = Wild Flower &  Nightcap = Magical. The shades are all beautiful! 500 Thread Count is a chalky light cream,  Romp is the perfect pale lilac with a metallic sheen, Boudoir is a pinkish violet with a violet sheen & Nightcap is a dark plum wine. They all look beautiful together.They are heavily pigmented but note they are not as blendable as loose so you just dab the brush into the color & buff on. I wore them with Chroma Violet & it looked gorgeous!





You can purchase the READY shadows at Bare Escentuals Boutiques & online  Ulta stores & online Sephora & Sephora online and pretty much everywhere BE is sold. 
 I do still feel like all the READY colors are pretty much identical to loose minerals already made by BE, so I don't see myself collecting these. I am happy with my 2 palettes but I don't think I will be getting anymore. I just feel like other brands offer pressed eyeshadows at a better value plus I don't need the same colors in both loose & pressed. I have heard BE will be releasing 8 shadows in one palette so if I like the shades I may pick it up, but the need to own them all, for me, just isn't there.
 What do you think of READY?

Peace & Sparkles,
 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment