Most Popular

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bare Escentuals Light Show Eyeliner Collection Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties,
  Talk about hitting a home run, this is like a bases loaded bottom of the 9th Yankees down 3 at Fenway Park Grand Slam LOL!!!
 This collection is part of BE's Holiday Collection. I will be bringing you more of the Holiday Collection as it is released. But I gotta tell ya, if the BE Holiday Collection of 2011 is anything like this kit, my bank will be sure to call to verify ALL my purchases hahaha!
 I really don't know where to start? The value? The long lasting formula? The size of the pencils? OK Here it goes! Light Show is a collection of 3 full size pencils for just 24 bucks! You get a metallic silver which looks like a light grey until the light hits it, then it looks like silver foil! The brown is a gorgeous medium brown with a bronze sheen. The black is not really black, its more of a deepest/darkest grey shade with a sheen of dark metal for a metallic finish. They are all so beautiful, I really can't pick a favorite.
 The formula is outstanding!! I have trouble wearing the Big & Bright liners because the smear so easily.  NOT the case with these!! They last all day without budging. They don't dry as quickly as the Buxom Smoky Eye Sticks so you have a few minutes to work with them, but when they set, the last!! I can not wait to see the other colors BE will release these in!!
 Light show contains:
EYELINERS
Metallic Eyeliner in Orbit (frosted steel)
Metallic Eyeliner in Galaxy (icy onyx)
Metallic Eyeliner in Comet (glazed bronze)




 I feel like Buddy the Elf, "I'm in love, I'm in love & I don't care who knows it!"
 I really hope BE is ready for the demand of these pencils!! I would recommend you purchase these as soon as possible because once the word gets out on how awesome these are, they will sell out everywhere!
Light Show is currently available at BE's website for $24 via this link or you can wait for them to show up at a Boutique near you by mid to late October!

1 comment:

  1. I've a question Jess, do these have a dauber on the end and or do they even need one? They are totally awesome, as soon as I saw them I new I needed them...Gorgeous, I know I sound surprised again...

    ReplyDelete