Most Popular

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bare Escentuals The Perfect Gift 4 Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties,
 Here is the last of The Perfect Gift Auto Delivery plan from the Q. I got it last week & have been using the pieces of this kit for a few days now. I LOVE  the Silver Lining shadow. Its a gorgeous sparkly silver with a medium grey base. The other color, although pretty, does not match the color scheme of this kit. Its a cream sheen.The blush is a light berry with a diamond twinkle & the liner is a deep navy blue with a diamond twinkle also. The gloss is a mauve tone gloss.
 Its a great kit & has some gorgeous pieces so if these shades appeal to you I would definitely recommend it.
EYES
Bright Side (golden apple)
Silver Lining (icy granite)
Midnight Moon Eyeliner (deep navy shimmer)
Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
FACE
Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil
Rosy Outlook Blush (berry rouge)
LIPS
Pretty Amazing in Fearless (rosy mauve)
EXTRAS
Application Tip card
Vanity hat box







This was a QVC exclusive via auto delivery plan. They will probably sell the extras next time Leslie is on the Q so tune in next week or call the Q for more info.I belive the price of this kit was just under $37.

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness you go so far to bring us these most gorgeous collections along with every detail imaginable, including your own personal opinion which is exactly what I expect and always appreciate. I look for you say so as a rule before I purchase soI know that I have a true and valid impression of the products. I want to thank you again for your honesty and beautiful easy way of presenting each and every one. Love these and hoping and praying that I can work them into my budget:) Very Sincerely with Love & Heartfelt Joy, Your Friend Marie

    ReplyDelete