Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Review & Swatches (picture heavy)

Hi Beauties!
 I was gifted so many goodies for Christmas & over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing them with you. Today is Naked 2!!
 I absolutely love this palette. I comes with some amazing shades including mattes, sheens & shimmers! Although Urban Decay describes this palette as Taupe & Greige (grey beige) I don't see it. It is however one of the prettiest palettes out now! I will go down the palette explaining each shade as best I can.
 Foxy is a soft matte flesh tone, Half Baked is a shimmery golden bronze, Bootycall is a softest pink sheen, Chopper is a medium bronze shimmer with diamond twinkles, Tease is a matte medium taupe cocoa, Snakebite is a dark chocolate sheen, Suspect is a milk chocolate sheen, Pistol is a grey metallic sheen, Verve is a soft metallic silver, YDK is a medium chocolate base with light brown shimmer & diamond twinkles, Busted is a deepest brown with pink sheen and Blackout is a pure matte black.
 The palette comes with a double ended brush which is super soft. There is a flat side & a fluffy side. The flat side is packed tighter so you get a bolder application. The fluffy side applies the color lighter & is great for blending in your crease. There is also a mini gloss called Naked. It's a gorgeous sheer pink.
 I adore this palette!! Can't believe so many gorgeous wearable shades all in one package! I recommend this palette for all ages! The colors are great for all skin tones. All are heavy pigmented shades so a little goes a long way.


Like the first one, this one is in extremely high demand! It is currently available at SEPHORA online and will be at Sephora Stores later this month. Or you can purchase it directly from URBAN DECAY however, it is not currently available on their site. Naked 2 is priced at $50! Not bad for 12 full size shades, 2 brushes & a mini gloss! Talk about a fantastical deal!!
 Definitely get this one!!

Love & Sparkles,
 J

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous I want this so bad!! But I just got the saint kat von d palette and I can't justify buying this, while I have that and naked one. I do have to say I wish they gave you the primer instead of the lipgloss. I hate lipgloss.

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10. I'm Megan M.
    https://www.facebook.com/RimmelLondonUS?sk=app_131953440244471 

    ReplyDelete