Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Enjoy, Savor & Utopia

Hi Beauties,
 Today was a gold/green day for me. I wore Enjoy, Savor, Utopia & Onyx. Enjoy & Savor are from the third installment of The Perfect Gift AD on QVC. Utopia was a gift from a sweet dear friend, but It was available as a gift with purchase from Nordstroms. I paired it off with Onyx liner.
 I applied Savor with a Tapred shadow Brush on the lid from the inner corner to the outer corner. I then applied Utopia to the outer v & crease with at Double Ended Precision Brush. Now I used a Blending Brush to apply Enjoy from above the crease to below the brow & on the inner corner of the eye. I mixed Onyx with Weather Everything & lined my upper & lower lash line with a Full Edge liner brush.



 Hope you enjoy this! Want a specific look? Post below or on the Facebook page at J.Sparkles: Bare Escentuals Bliss and I'll create something for you!
Love & Sparkles,
 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment