Most Popular

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bare Escentuals The Glamorous Life Review & Swatches

Hi Beauties!
 Hope you are all well! I got this beauty in the mail from my beautiful friend & I wanted to share it with you.
 The Glamorous Life is another Holiday collection from BE. It is really pretty! It comes with 2 loose eye shadows. Spotlight is a soft buttercup yellow with tons of gold shimmer. Plush is gorgeous but so difficult to describe.It's a smoke brownish grey green base with twinkles in purple, pink & diamond. When foiled it looks like a smoky purple. Its fantastical!! The liner, 8pm,  is a black brown shade in the waterproof formula. The blush is deep violet rose shade. The Pretty Amazing gloss in Panache is a sheer berry wine. The Mineral Veil is in the Brightening Gold formula which is a golden rose sheen. It brightens the skin for a healthy glow. Very similar to the Brightening Foundation Primer except in mineral form. There is also a Curl & Lengthen Mascara, Contour Shadow Brush & an Angled Blush Brush. They also include a refillable compact! Its the new case that spring loads your minerals to the upper compartment where you can swirl & tap. Its genius! Pushes up the right amount of minerals!! To open the jar, just twist & lift. All the lids & the brush handles are in a gorgeous limited edition berry red.
 I love this collection!! The colors are great & festive, the jars are chic & sexy! What's not to love??
 If you are looking for ideas on how to wear this, please refer to my blog post about Ulta's BE Holiday Event! Bravon created an amazing look using the pieces in this kit!



The Glamorous Life 9 piece collection is currently exclusive to Ulta stores & Ulta online. The purchase price is $49. If you haven't yet, request Bravon Pascua  as a friend on facebook! You can learn tons of tips & tricks with him!!!

Peace & Spotlight Sparkles,
Jess

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the colors in this kit. I might have to stop in at Ulta to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I buy it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy the link is above just hover over "Ulta online" or "The GlamorousLife" and click. There are links attached to those words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooooo much Jess! I was so hoping you were going to review and "swatch" this set!!! It's beyond Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I need this? Heck yes I need this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kit looks perfect and these pics make me want it so badly. I ordered it online for cyber Monday with an amazing discount. Too bad Ulta never sent it with my package, gave me the run around, and then said it was out of stock after I called them for three weeks. Sucks because it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete