Most Popular

Friday, January 14, 2011

bareMinerals A New Leaf

A New Leaf 4 Piece Collection is a new QVC exclusive kit. I did not purchase this kit because I own the shades from past kits/collections so I do not have a photo of the bag. However I can share with you a photo of the colors. I like these three shades together. The slight gold in each of these shades make this set come together nicely. I would pair this look off with Espresso as the liner or if you are using loose minerals, Coffee Bean wet lined will look gorgeous also. In this collection you will receive:
Eyecolors
Lemonade (light butter cream)
Camel (golden caramel)
Glamourista (deep olive green with gold sheen)

It also comes with a white clutch that has gold trim.





A New Leaf 4-Piece Collection is available now at QVC for $32.

1 comment:

  1. I sold my Lemonade a long time ago, but your post is seriously making me want to rebuy it. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete