Most Popular

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Buxom Rock Stars

Buxom Rock Stars is the next set of mini Buxoms. Tonya & Julie are worth the price of admission.  They come in the traditional 4 mini box with some really cool artwork. Under the flap it reads "Pour some sparkle on me" which then got me singing Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me all day long, except I would sing "Pour some sparkle on me" lol This mini set comes with:
Mini Buxom
Gabby
Tonya
Julie
Blanche




Only repeat color is Gabby, but who doesn't love her? This kit, as it's sister kits in the past, cost $28.
Available online at BE & Nordies now & will be on store shelves November 4th.

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty!!! In the pic, Julie looks like she has a pink iridescence to her (similar to Jessica buxom). Does it look like that IRL or is it just my monitor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! Julie has a gorgeous pink iridescent shimmer. Actually more than Jessica. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete