Tuesday, March 17, 2015

BRAVON Magnetic Eyes Shadow Solo and Magnetic Eye Primer Review, Photos and Swatches

Hi Beauties,
 And last but not least the BRAVON Magnetic Eyes Shadow Solo! These are purchased as solo shadows and Bravon will also be selling the case to store them in. I love that I can customize my palette everyday as you will see in the photos below. The formula is GREAT! A lot of pigment yet easy to blend! These come in Satin and Matte form. I have worn these with several eye lid primers but I find that the BRAVON Magnetic Eye Primer works best!
 Which brings me to the end of blogging for the night! The BRAVON Magnetic Eye Primer is so frigging awesome! I love that it not only works as a primer but also a concealer. It goes on completely sheer with a small amount. However, I found that if you apply just a little more, you can use it to conceal dark under eye circles and blemishes.

BRAVON Magnetic Eyes Shadow Solo
Light Mist
Desert Heat
Fields Of Gold
Meadow
Midnight Amethyst
Starfish
Goldfish
Sand Dollar
Sand Bar
Seahorse


Top Row: Light Mist, Desert Heat, Fields Of Gold, Meadow, Midnight Amethyst
Bottom Row: Starfish, Goldfish , Sand Dollar, Sand Bar, Seahorse


Light Mist, Desert Heat, Fields Of Gold, Meadow, Midnight Amethyst


 
Starfish, Goldfish , Sand Dollar, Sand Bar, Seahorse



BRAVON Magnetic Eye Primer
Natural 
Sheer application


Don't forget the launch is just hours away! Visit the BRAVON website to purchase all your new goodies and share your haul with me in the comments below!

Love & Sparkles,
Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment