Most Popular

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bare Escentuals Good As Gold

Hi Beauties!
 Today's topic Good As Gold! It is a 5 piece collection exclusive to QVC. It contains 3 eyeshadows & 2 brushes. The shadow gods finally heard my prayers LOL I had been requesting for Brave to be made in a full size jar & guess what? It's here!!
 Good As Gold is beautiful. The lids are gold mirror lids as well as the handles on the brushes. The 3 eyeshadows are Brave a gorgeous cream glimmer with blue twinkles, Solid Gold a rich khaki gold shimmer and Chocolate Truffle a blackened khaki brown base with gold twinkles. The brushes are a Tapered Shadow Brush & a Soft Focus Liner Brush. This liner brush is different for previous Soft Focus liner brushes. It does not contain the white tips but it is just as soft & just as thin. Everything comes in a cute gold box with an application tip card.
 I love that this kit has a big jar of Brave! Although the other colors are really pretty, how many browns can one girl have?? I hope next year brings more color!! I do recommend this kit, even though its more brown, just cause of Brave ;)


You can only purchase this kit at QVC.com by clicking here. The cost of this kit is $36.

Love & Brave Sparkles,
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting swatches! I've had my write on this kit and finally ordered it tonight. These are the first swatches I've seen. Even prettier than I imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my beautiful Heaven! This is as lovely as you've said and more, it looks like Christmas Magic Jess :) Thank you as always... Marie

    ReplyDelete