Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bare Escentuals Face Fashion Pretty Wild Review & Photos

Hi Beauties,
 Today I am reviewing the new Face Fashion kit. I always anxiously await these kits. Unfortunately this one falls a little flat in my opinion. The box is about 3 inches bigger than all the other Face Fashion boxes. >_<  The colors are completely flat, matte shades. There is a medium violet & a medium khaki green eyeshadow. There is no liner in this one. The gloss is a beautiful rich rose shade. The blush is shimmery pink, kinda like a blush with radiance. And last is the mascara which is a deep dark blue. I have not opened mine since I can't use mascara that is not waterproof.  Now my favorite part of this kit is the beautiful art & photography inside the box. It's gorgeous! Even tough it is big & I had to rearrange my Face Fashion makeup case to fit it, it really is a work of art.
 If you are a fan of matte shades this kit is perfect for you. I have worn it twice but find myself adding Mystery & Venus to the look.

EYES (mini)
Violetta Eyecolor (faded lilac)
Greenhouse Eyecolor (earthy green)
Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in Blue Black
FACE (small)
Floret Blush (pink bloom shimmer)
LIPS (mini)
Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Vivacious (wild rose)
EXTRAS
Beautiful storage box








The new Face Fashion is currently available at retailers that carry Bare Escentuals & at Bare Escentuals Boutiques. You can also purchase them online at Bare Escentuals  Sephora  Macys  Nordstrom & Ulta for $34.

1 comment:

  1. Although it's not something I would use a lot, I think I'm going to try it a few more times and see if it will work for me. I do like Matte but I need to work with it some more before I make a final decision. MayBE Foiling? Who knows I may just surprise myself...

    ReplyDelete