Most Popular

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buxom Swinger Girls

Hi Beauties,
 I picked up the new Buxom Swinger Girls at my local boutique last week & I wanted to share them with you! I really like this set. First in a really long time that has 4 brand new colors so that's a plus! I have fallen in love with Lauren & Marissa. Marissa is a mauve & Lauren well she is pink with iridescent purple sheen & purple twinkles. Just gorgeous!  I really like pinks and these two are just the prettiest pink Buxom ever!! My least favorite is Heather because it is very pale although the sparkle factor in it is beautiful. Emily is a light milk chocolate, I like how it looks in the tube but it when I apply it, it looks much better. I would definitely recommend this set especially for the Spring/Summer time.

 These can be purchased at Bare Escentuals Boutiques, Sephora & Sephora Online, BE Online and at QVC online shops for $28.

No comments:

Post a Comment