Most Popular

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I Wish aka Leslie's Three Wishes

Hi Beauties,
 I ordered this just 2 days ago & Rene delivered them today! YAY! This is part of BE December Newness, but this was a little surprise kit cause it just came out of nowhere. I am so happy they did this kit, its really pretty. I'm a big fan of color so the blue is just gorgeous to me. The dark color is called Lucky Penny. Although its a gorgeous shade, I don't see the name matching the color at all. The lighter shade is really really beautiful.  Its a soft whispery yellow with some green twinkles & it just looks so pretty! Check it out for yourself below.
Eye Colors
Dandelion (pale green)
Shooting Star (deep teal blue)
Lucky Penny (copper brandy)




For some reason this kit brings the chorus to my head from B.O.B.'s  Airplanes "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now" This kit will always bring this song to mind! This beautiful set is just $23.76 but the price is only good until 12/08 at 11:59pm after that it will be $26. Here is the link to bareMinerals Leslie's Three Wishes

3 comments:

  1. Three Wishes is an awesome color...now I need it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza- Lucky Penny foiled is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great swatches,Sparkles. This is one kit I have to have.

    ReplyDelete