Most Popular

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Buxom City Slickers

Hi Beauties!
 I just picked up these little beauties at Sephora this past weekend. I had a Sephora VIB 20% off coupon or as my little friend Jensen says "credipon" so I couldn't resist! I also picked up a few tubes of BE Prime Time for eyes $9 & the On the Spot which I can never ever be without ;)
 OK Back to the Buxoms! This set is so very cute & the colors are most fantastical! I already had 4 out of this set but when I saw the others I just could not say no! I love that this set covers everything from that Lady Gaga pink (Vienna) to Kim Kardashian beige (Marrakech) plus you get some others shades like rose, shimmery pink, nude & even plums. It just about has you covered for all you lip color moods.I highly recommend this set.
Here's a list & some photos of what you get.

Buxom City Slickers
Bombay (poppy rose)
Michelle (raspberry rose)
Vienna (pink lilac)
Denise (cool pink)
Fresno (blackberry wine)
Brandi (candied plum)
Marrakech (beige nude)
Amber (washed peach)





This set of mini's is only available at Sephora stores & Sephora online. The set goes for $39 and I think it would make any girl happy for the Holidays ;)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Vienna and Denise together. Already had Brandi and Amer buxoms so those will be saved to either gift or trade away. Also like Michelle on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed on this- now I want it- LOL oh well thanks for the push Sparklelove

    ReplyDelete